Sunday, July 31, 2016

See ya 20s!


Here it is...the last night in my 20s! Tomorrow is going to be big day for me. The funny thing, is that I don't feel any different and still feel like the same old me. Although I'm not done with school, nor in exactly the place I thought I would be by this time, I have a very optimistic view of the future and am just glad to be healthy with no ailments. As of earlier this year, I started having an obsession with hiking. Los Angeles has so many places to workout and to hike that you don't need to spend a shitload of money on a gym membership. Be out, enjoy nature and heck, sometimes you need to go somewhere on your own to be one with yourself and your body. The important step to having a healthy life is to first love who you are. It's your life. Your body is your vessel and you need to remember that no one is going to take care of it as much as you are. It's your temple and as I stated earlier, I'm glad to be healthy. To think I'm already in my 30s makes me realize how short life is and as Ferris Beuller says, "Yup, life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and take a look around once in a while, you might miss it." Damn he's right.

The past couple of weeks saw me kind of feeling down. I couldn't believe my 20s went by so fast, but it all just seems that way I guess since tomorrow is my birthday. In the long run, it's all just a part of life and I would rather live out my life than be worried about how old I am. It's all part of the journey. Thanks for reading and I hope to have all of you apart of my life along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment