Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, here goes another year! Happy New Year everyone and hope this one is going to be a great! Here I am at work just hanging out and writing this blog on my phone thinking about how fast 2012 has sped by. Can you believe it?! Man, I can't believe just how fast 2012 came and went. There are so many things to reflect on the past year, both good and bad but since it's the first of the year, let's focus on the positive shall we?

Well, first of all we've had a crucial election between President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney. Obama beat Romney out of the park and will be President for the next four years! I am ecstatic about that! Back in November I was working the polls with my dad and friend James and working at a polling place really, really worked my ass out and to have Obama win was such a triumph.

In addition to that, there've been some great movies this year including of course, [i]The Dark Knight Rises[/i] which is one of my favorite films of last year, not to mention the newest 007 flick, [i]Skyfall[/i], [i]Men in Black 3[/i], [i]The Intouchables[/i] and umm...damn who cares but yeah, what an awesome year for movies!

Before I get ahead of myself, I just want to say that I'm also very grateful for my friends and family. You guys all come first because without you, I would not be the person I am today. I know I don't always say these things to you guys but want you to know that each and every one of you mean a great deal to me. I really am looking forward to this new year with you all and for those that read my blogs, you know who you are, please keep coming back and checking out my latest adventures or what not and just make this a great year for yourselves and those around you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment