Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2014!!!


Wow, how time flies! Wasn't it just yesterday when 1999 was just around the corner? Now we're already here in 2014! Unreal! Well, I hope all of you had a great 2013! I know I did! I met new and interesting people, traveled to new places and got my own website up and running! This is going to be a promising year and I am looking forward to what it has to bring this time around in my life! Years come and go, and so do memories and it's important to just cherish each and every moment because like Ferris Beuller says, "Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." He couldn't be more right about that. That reminds me, I guess I know what I'm watching on Netflix tonight. "Bueller...Bueller...Bueller..." In any case, I have so many plans and changes I want to make this year, I might as well get in the mindset tonight! 2013 was a year of good and bad movies, good and bad music and good and bad people. Let's try and make sure this year is going to be devoted to reduced violence, better gun control and no more school shootouts! We should start beginning to love one and another and know that we are all in this world together and should try and take care of it as best we can! It's the only one we have!

As for what I did on New Years, I didn't do a whole lot. Considering that fireworks are officially banned in the city I live in, I certainly heard a lot of them and also the cheering once the clock struck 12. On the 27th, I caught on a cold because my dumb ass went for a walk after having some left over cake at night. I figured since I was going to just go to sleep after eating it, why not go for a walk. So I did. On the way back home, I started getting really chilly and knew a sniffle was coming on. So, once I got home, I started to feel the sick effect. The next day I wake up and feel like utter crap. This was to be expected since it was in fact pretty cold. So, up until the 31st, I wasn't feel all that great. But today, I feel wonderful! It really does feel like a fresh new start for me and I am ready for the challenges and obstacles that come my way in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment