Sunday, March 27, 2016

Good Times!!!


My website will be up and running in a day! I'm excited! It's been a good three years since adding anything new to my site so it's about time I do something about it. I have it on WordPress and I was in dire need for a lot of updates. The Touchfolio was out of date, the blog hasn't been updated for years and I'm also going to transfer this blog over to the site as well so you all have the option of checking out my art and my latest entries! Tell your friends, family and all those that love art!

I'm not all that computer savvy so I did what I'm sure anyone else would do, I went to Craigslist and checked out people that know their computer stuff and had them help me out. The one person I got will remain anonymous but they informed me and helped me every step of the way. I want to thank them for that. GoDaddy is my host and they are the best group around for questions, help and to get the information you need in order to update your site. Thank you all for reading and let me know if there are any websites you recommend or if you have any sites of your own! Thanks and stop by soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment