Monday, March 7, 2016

Is it really worth paying for?


Something I can't understand. Why would Facebook charge one to use a particular smiley face or icon? It's just an image. There are people that are starving in Africa, Darfur and other parts of the world and what with our economy the way it is, do you really think Facebook has to make a profit on just an image of a birthday cake? Heck, I'll just draw something and send it the old fashioned way.

The same goes with game apps. Now, some apps are free and some are not. People need to make money, I understand that but with this one game I'm playing, even though it's a free to download, you need to end up spending $5 to $100 to upgrade a special weapon or something. Do people actually spend their money on this? Heck, I know it doesn't sound like much but even $20 is a lot of money to me and I would much prefer to spend it wisely. Gas and bills alone are what I need to spend it on. Maybe if I were Trump...I would consider it but a piece of advice, don't spend anything on an app unless you've thought it over and made a clear decision on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment