Thursday, March 3, 2016

No comment...



If you want to go to a place with the most action, random people and stupid events, just go to this Starbucks and you will never be bored...



A few weeks ago, I'm working on an entry when all of a sudden this dude opens the doors and yells, "EXCUSE ME! DOES THIS BIKE BELONG TO ANYONE?!" Heads are all on the guy, except for the owner, who has his back turned and headphones blasting. Mind you, this bike was right outside of the store, with no lock or any sort of security. Anyone could just take it and go from there. Anyway, when no one answers his question, the man gets on the bike and starts to ride it. This is when I do a good deed and inform the owner that someone just took his bike. Going out and stopping the thief, I inform the owner who comes out faster than the Flash. Approaching the thief with the determination of a Terminator finding Sarah Conner, the owner knocks him off the bike, yelling and threatening him. I go back into the Starbucks, back to my table when the owner returns. Not only does he sit in the exact same place, but he leaves the damn bike outside in the same spot, unlocked! I wanted to get up and tell him, "Are you a moron? Someone could just jack your bike again!"


If you go anywhere public, I don't care where it is, you don't leave your bike unattended or unlocked. Someone is going to steal in and next time, they won't be asking who's bike it is to steal.

A few days later, I'm here when this older gentleman comes in the story. Sitting next to me, he has his phone on full blast playing tunes. Now, I don't really mind since I like the music he plays, but no one says anything. He takes out a Colt 45 and proceeds to drink it in plain sight. One of the baristas comes over and tells him, "You can't drink that here, Sir." The man replied, "I ain't botherin' no one." To this, you would think the worker would ask him to leave but nope...he just gives him a look and the man proceeds to stay with his beer charging his phone. That's the only reason he came in, just to charge his phone. A few moments later, this one guy comes in yelling names to people like, "Davy Croket! You're Davey Croket! You owe me money!" To this, I just started cracking up but pretend to watch a YouTube video or something. No one caught on but I'm thinking to myself, I've got to come back here again and see what happens next.

I'm not going to sit here and talk about every little thing that has happened as I already know this is a place where probably some of the strangest--OH nice...this couple next to me just spilled their large tea...Okay, now I'm back. The barista asked them to move but I just moved myself. It's like, I swear...Starbucks is the place for all the action in a place that has no action. They didn't even bother. Maybe I should leave now before someone else happens.

Any of you have stories to top this one at a Starbucks or any other coffee shop/cafe? Please let me know! I'd love to read about it! In the meantime, catch you guys later and keep on living!

No comments:

Post a Comment